The 950/770 combo is my first venture into separates and I have a few questions:

1) I have a Scientific Atlanta 3100HD cable box that only outputs digital sound on the digital coax and analog sound on the rca plugs. On my previous Denon 3300 receiver, I could assign a digital input to a source that also had a analog input. When the receiver detected a digital signal, it automatically cutoff the analog signal and would switch back when the digital signal was gone. Is it possible to do this with the 950? So far, I have to press a button to change source when I goto a digital channel with digital sound and change the source again when going back to an analog station. Anyway around this?

I know the 950 remote has a digital input select button, but that makes me scroll through coax 1, coax 2, opt 1, opt 2, etc...

2) I am getting a Pronto remote, does the 950 have a discrete code for each digital input?

3) I have a Paradigm Studio setup with Studio 100's, Studio ADP, Studio CC. What would you recommend that I setup the crossovers to and what to set the speaker size to? I definitely want the 100's set to large but what about the others? What crossover frequency should I use? I have an older Paradigm PS1200 subwoofer.

4) On the 950 remote, I can press any source button to turn on the 950, but when I press the AUD button then Power to turn it to standby mode, the CBL button lights whenever I press Power and I can't get the 950 to standby mode with the remote. I have cleared all the learned codes and still can not get the 950 to turn off with the remote.

Thank you in advance!

Brad