Ok since my first question got such a great response I will move on to my next subject. When I get the Outlaw, If I decide to go from 5.1 to 6 channels (either one or 2 rear surrounds) is there a great need to match the back surround. Also do I even need to consider the 6th channel in a 14' by 24' room. I have matched up the 5 channels fairly close with full range speakers of the same manufacturer. Due to exit doors in the room the side channels (what is currently my rear in 5.1) are slightly back and to the sides from the listening position. I could put 2 small speakers in each corner in the rear of the room or a center speaker in the middle of the rear but they are really going to only be about 4 feet back from the side speakers which does not lead me to believe I will get a lot of good from going to the 6 channel set up. As I have not had a chance to hear a 6 or 7 speaker setup I am not sure if I am wasting my time and money. I have plenty of Amps to cover the rear so there is not an additional expense except for speakers.