Perhaps we could get a frank assessment from Outlaw's team about what they can and cannot do in terms of new products?

To be frank, I'm looking at the current offerings and I'm not seeing anything unique. 5 years ago when I parted with about $4k to get a mostly Outlaw theater system, I did that because nobody else offered what I got for the same $$$. That just isn't the case anymore. What I am seeing is lots of "well, we'll have XYZ real soon now...honest...any day now...well, as soon as supplier X can deliver or doesn't go out of business or whatever."

Aside from reselling ATI gear, exactly what can I look forward to? Re-badging Chinese-made stuff from (pick a vendor) doesn't work for me. Give me something I can sink my teeth into and get excited about. The HPAS stuff is somewhat interesting, but seems unaffordable for what I would consider the typical Outlaw buyer (maybe I'm mistaken on that front...hell, I make a pretty good living, but spending several grand on a pair of speakers is pushing it).

I'm becoming bored with the brand. Wake me up.

I want to continue to be an Outlaw customer, but I've become a bit jaded by recent (if the last couple of years could be called recent) events.

Thanks for your time.

Edited by Ritz2 (10/15/10 05:20 PM)