Outlaw Audio home shop products hideout news support about
Topic Options
#318 - 11/05/01 01:27 PM I found something annoying about the 1050.
synthfreek Offline
Gunslinger

First off this is the ONLY thing I don't like so far(had mine a week now). I often watch movies or listen to music late at night. I get home from work after 1am and my girlfriend has been sleeping for hours. In other words my Grado headphones and I are good buddies. On my Yamaha receiver(which I'm now retiring) I could manually turn the main speakers off and the other speaker levels down to zero. This way if my headphone jack gets pulled out of the unit it's still silent. DO NOT TRY THIS WITH THE 1050! Not like I do it on purpose but it can and does happen occasionally. It's already happened once. Oh I realize that I'm not telling you all what happens. Your walls start shaking because all of a sudden at 3am your speakers are being fed huge amounts of power! Am I missing something are can I really not turn the main speakers off without disconnecting the actual speaker connections on the rear each time?
Eric

#319 - 11/07/01 09:38 PM Re: I found something annoying about the 1050.
Owl's_Warder Offline
Desperado

Loc: Grants Pass, OR
You can manually turn off each speaker by setting it to off. Remember when you set them to large or small? Same place.

Who's Online
0 registered (), 147 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
jamescuz, Zilla8d3, waferman, picnicjc, Hedoboy
8709 Registered Users
Top Posters (30 Days)
butchgo 1
zuter 1
Forum Stats
8,709 Registered Members
88 Forums
11,327 Topics
98,693 Posts