Outlaw Audio home shop products hideout news support about
Topic Options
#31340 - 06/16/07 08:24 PM The 2150 Looks Good
Pete G Offline
Deputy Gunslinger

Hello All. Been a Forum member for quite a while,but not sure if I`ve ever posted.
Let me begin by saying that I have a 1050 that has performed flawlessly for about 5 years.
I`ve tried quite a few different amps,speakers,etc. over the years in my 2 channel setup,and have come to the conclusion that a Sub/Sat setup is the way to go.(For me anyway)and there is no question that high-passing the bookshelves improves the sound.
I`ve been scouting for a receiver to put in my new garage when it is completed,and noted that the 2150 has a built-in x-over. BINGO!!
Being a former professional Bass player,(Part time only now), I must say that a Sub/Sat setup allows me to tweak the low end so it is "Just Right". This can`t really be accomplished with Floor Standing towers.
I`ll forgo boring everyone by trying to compare Outlaw to my other stuff.
Lets face it,It`s what sounds good to YOU that REALLY counts!
I think the 2150 will fit the bill nicely for what I`m currently trying to accomplish. Best Regards, Pete

#31341 - 06/17/07 09:00 PM Re: The 2150 Looks Good
tru blu Offline
Desperado

Loc: Brooklyn, NY
Hey Pete. As everyone who's been reading my posts can attest, I'm something of a relentless bass tweaker—and the RR 2150 has provided quite a few options for my particular sub/sat combo. I've noticed that lately, however, it's gotten to where I don't have to do much at all…satisfying, indeed. I don't think you'll be disappointed.

Who's Online
0 registered (), 59 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
jamescuz, Zilla8d3, waferman, picnicjc, Hedoboy
8709 Registered Users
Top Posters (30 Days)
butchgo 1
zuter 1
Forum Stats
8,709 Registered Members
88 Forums
11,327 Topics
98,693 Posts