Sorry for posing this question again after all the previous threads, but I am getting the darn audio drop outs from a new 950 just recieved on yesterday. I just upgraded cables to the the Monster MS and Ultra THX cables - both the optical and coax (2 of each).

Everything is connected and the drops are starting with reckless abandon. The 950 is isolated so its staying pretty cool. all the power runs are away from the interconnects and SAT/HDTV cable runs. I am wondering if the UPS gus dropped the box or something and jiggled a thing or two our of wack.

I have tried the both the coax and the optical with the same results on both the SAT box and both DVD players. The set top and dvd players have be connected to my Denon gear and have been working fine forever. I just moved the Denon out the way and slid in the 950.

I have cycled through a stack of about 20 DVDs just to make sure this is an equipment issue and I am at a lost at this point. I am replacing cables for the 3rd time tonight, but I doubt that I have been the buyer of 6 bad toslinks and 6 bad coax cables this weekend.

TIA

PhatLac.