Just got my 950 and love it except I'm have issues with my subwoofer. I'm running a Hsu Research sub which worked flawlessly with my previous B&K processor. With the 950, I am experincing two problems. First, in bypass mode, I am not getting any signal to the sub. Second, in any other mode I'm getting a serious hum coming thru the sub. With the internal crossover on the sub on, I get a low level hum which by turning the cross over way down <40 Hrz I can at least minimize. The sub, of course, becomes useless when I do this. If I leave the sub's crossover out, using the 950's crossover, I get a much louder hum, which from time to time changes volume. I have checked all the connection multiple times to no avail. I'm very sure it is not the sub as I switched back to the B&K and the problem went away.

Anyone have any ideas on how I might have set thing up wrong to cause this, or could I have gotten a bad unit? How is Outlaw about repairs? Quite frankly, I'm very disappointed to get a bad unit and tend to be a believer in the lemon rule - if it starts bad it won't get better - so just get ride of it.