Outlaw Audio home shop products hideout news support about
Topic Options
#25727 - 04/22/04 08:58 AM Distribution Center in Canada?
just_me_the_dude Offline
Deputy Gunslinger

Loc: ON, Canada
"Not sure where to post this"

I am a current owner of (2) M200 amp and very happy with it but it costed me C$170 dollars for the Brokerage fees from UPS (not happy with that one). I am planning to purchase more of the product but just hesitant of paying an arm and a leg for the brokerage fees. I am just new in this forum but it seems that there are a lot of Canadians who are really interested with the product(Outlaw). Does anyone here know if Outlaw Audio is considering having a distribution center in Canada? I'm sure it will be profitable for them since a lot of people are really interested, of course it will still be an internet purchase only product to still keep the cost down. And one more thing just in case the Outlaw people is reading this...my question to you is What will it take for you to have a distribution center here in Canada? Thanks in advance in any responses.

#25728 - 04/23/04 05:37 PM Re: Distribution Center in Canada?
Jeff Mackwood Offline
Desperado

As you saw from the other thread, the Outlaws are aware of this desire - but have not yet indicated any move in that direction.

As has also been mentionned before, it would be great if they could combine a Canadian repair depot with the sales distribution centre - because UPS charges the same brokerage fee (on ground shipments) for products coming back after repair - even though no duties or taxes are owing! In my case (I can't speak for others) Outlaw cut me a cheque for those brokerage fees, but it's a huge hassle (and additional cost) for all concerned. I just gotta think that with a 25% currency advantage, plus lower shipping costs (on a per transaction basis) that setting up a centre in Canada, to serve Canadian clients, would make a heck of a lot of sense.

Not to mention having more, and happier, Canadian clients!

Jeff Mackwood

#25729 - 04/25/04 08:37 PM Re: Distribution Center in Canada?
just_me_the_dude Offline
Deputy Gunslinger

Loc: ON, Canada
I guess you and me are in the same boat on this one...

Who's Online
0 registered (), 131 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
jamescuz, Zilla8d3, waferman, picnicjc, Hedoboy
8709 Registered Users
Top Posters (30 Days)
zuter 1
butchgo 1
Forum Stats
8,709 Registered Members
88 Forums
11,327 Topics
98,693 Posts