Outlaw Audio home shop products hideout news support about
Topic Options
#23370 - 05/26/04 03:26 PM interconnects
musiciseverything Offline
Gunslinger

Loc: Missouri
I just started using Outlaws' interconnects and am very happy. In my system I'm not sure if I could really tell a big difference bewteen interconnects but i just switched from Kimber Heros (3 meter) to the Outlaws (1 meter) and added new Model 200s at the same time. Not exactly an A-B comparison! But, I can't tell that the interconnects made any difference, and they are a whole lot cheaper per meter. So, again hats off to Outlaw for showing that it's only about the sound, not how much money you spend.

TG
Aragon Stage One/Outlaw M200/Dynaudio/Classe/MMF-7/Hsu VTF-3R

#23371 - 05/26/04 05:09 PM Re: interconnects
soundhound Offline
Desperado

Loc: Gusev Crater, Mars
If changing interconnects does make an audible difference, there is something wrong with the design of some of your components! The goal of good electronics design is to make the inputs and outputs as immune as possible to different loadings, within reason. Just about any interconnect you might buy will be within the envelope of "reason".

In the days of vacuum tube equipment, input and output impedances were much higher than with solid state gear. The influences of cable capacitance and inductance was much higher, and certainly audible.

Who's Online
0 registered (), 138 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Hedoboy, naowro, BeBop, workarounder, robpar
8705 Registered Users
Top Posters (30 Days)
zuter 1
Forum Stats
8,705 Registered Members
88 Forums
11,327 Topics
98,692 Posts

Most users ever online: 476 @ 12/28/22 08:54 PM