My true entry into HT started with a 950 and a 755 and some Onix rocket 750 speakers on 2/28/05. Well music being one of the 3 things in life that make me happy I upgraded in a big way in the last 5 years. But, the 755 and 4 rocket speakers are still there for surround duty. The 755 always had what I suspect power supply issues due to the fact that when the microwave or my girlfriends curling iron was on it would make the 755 amp hum. My mega dollar Krell amps are dead silent always. I do not see the need to upgrade the surround amp or speakers even know the rest of the system dwarfs them in comparison.

Now the problem is that the 755 is humming all of the time now. I have disconnected the input RCA's and it is still making a ground loop type hum which leads me to believe the power supply is going.

It figures it is a little over a month out of warranty.

I will give Outlaw a call and I suspect that they will help me because they have always been extremely helpful in the past.

Is there anything else I could try before calling them. I unplugged my PPP(power re-generator) and plugged the 755 strait into the wall to see if that was the issue but no luck.

Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,