Outlaw Audio home shop products hideout news support about
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Model 975 Surround Processor
Jump to new posts Can't use all HDMI inputs on 975 by Otter @ 40 minutes 32 seconds ago

There is a unfortunate limitation of the 975 that prevents me from utilizing all 4 HDMI inputs. I have two devices connected to the two coax digital inputs on the 975. However the 975 only has five logical inputs. By logical input I am referring t
Outlaw to Outlaw
Jump to new posts Re: New processor? by Owl's_Warder @ 47 minutes 58 seconds ago

Well, there you have it, folks! The 976 says, "Howdy!" That's a pretty nice looking processor. Looking forward to them heading out to new homes so we can hear what people think of their performance! Edit: The first question I have is do
New Product Announcements
Jump to new posts Introducing the Model 976! by Outlaw Ben @ Today at 06:29 AM

Fellow Outlaws: We promised you an update after CES on our processors. This report is a bit lengthy. It describes, in detail, what we have been quietly working on. Those who have been following the development of our new surround processors know th
Jump to new posts Re: This is what Outlaw should be aiming towards by Hank @ Yesterday at 08:25 AM

Ben: Thanks. Peter: "Wise" - well now, that's a new accusation ;-) Happy Birthday in advance! I'm having a Texas Hold-'em poker party this Friday evening. My strategy: the more the other players drink, the more I win. Looking forward
Jump to new posts Re: Only 975 owners using a line conditioner or UPS by BrettCottel @ 01/22/17 09:21 AM

I have a Panamax 5100 I have used for approx 10 years. No issues, no "takeovers". I seem to have a very reliable electrical service. Had a transform blow on my property...no problems with equipment once I got power back on. HTH Brett
Model 990 Surround Processor
Jump to new posts Re: balanced outputs by ShuninXuo @ 01/18/17 03:21 PM

Thanks for the help! I recently got a Behringer Inuke1000DSP amplifier to power my subwoofer, and I was worried the output from the 990 wouldn't be powerful enough. After setting it up, it works great. Holy crap the Inuke is a big step up from the o
Model 7700 and 7500 Amplifiers
Jump to new posts Re: I am crying had to send 7700 in for repair by XenonMan @ 01/17/17 01:19 PM

I am certain I would not want to ship my 7500 back home for repairs. Even with the warranty the shipping back home is on the owners. I had to send my 7125 back and it was back in my hands fully repaired in less than ten days.
Who's Online
2 registered (renov8r, Outlaw Ben), 53 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
chrykies, Keegs, ArizonaOutlaw, IanDJ, TDB
8099 Registered Users
Top Posters (30 Days)
XenonMan 9
Owl's_Warder 7
Strider53 6
Risky 4
JDB001 4
Forum Stats
8,099 Registered Members