Outlaw Audio home shop products hideout news support about
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Outlaw to Outlaw
Jump to new posts Re: Atmos DT-X Processor by Retep @ Today at 04:03 PM

I think there's room in the segment, but not sure about another me too product. I like what Shiit has done by allowing you to buy piece by piece and build a system, but that's for 2 channel and headphones. However miniDSP has their dirac unit which i
Used Products
Jump to new posts Re: Want to buy by blfolson @ Today at 12:41 PM

Yes, but when I looked I didn't see anything, but now I do see one listed. Thx for the heads up!
Model 976
Jump to new posts Re: Best 976 settings for stereo music by Outlaw Ben @ Today at 07:05 AM

The stereo analog inputs do get converted, as Deromax mentioned for Bass Management. The 7.1 inputs are pure analog, through and through. If you are integrating a subwoofer into the two channel experience, stereo analog inputs in stereo mode is t
Model 975 Surround Processor
Jump to new posts Re: Comments on the Model 975 Software Update by Outlaw Ben @ Yesterday at 09:35 AM

Orca, when did you buy your Model 975? If it was within the last few years, it came with v5.3 and you would not have to do a firmware update. As such, you would not have gotten the email.
Model 976
Jump to new posts Re: Model 976 - Oppo UDP-203 Issue by AvFan @ 09/14/19 08:10 AM

At Outlaw's suggestion I'm going to do a full system reset in hopes that will resolve the problem but if not they've asked that I send it to them to check it out. Until I do that I have been prepping to replace the HDMI cables with fiber optic ver
Who's Online
0 registered (), 65 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
RandyML, fpefpe, Joe in Mobile, blfolson, BluzeKaatZ
8421 Registered Users
Top Posters (30 Days)
Helson 7
AvFan 6
XenonMan 4
Outlaw Ben 3
Joe in Mobile 2
Forum Stats
8,421 Registered Members