Originally Posted By: Ritz2

I haven't heard either. Audition both and return the one you don't want. You're only responsible for the original shipping charge on the one you return.

My concern would be the noise floor difference. S/N specs aren't listed in the 5000 product page. I find it odd that S/N is listed for all the other amps they sell, but not this one (not in the product page or in the manual).

Maybe you should audition the Emo XPA-5 and the Outlaw 5000 and let us all know what you think. Is the potentially extra dB ratio above 100dB worth the extra bucks?
As I stated earlier, with any SNR above 100dB, the noise would no longer be discernable. ~83dB at 1 Watt, the 5000's SNR is sure to be somewhere above 100dB at full rated power.

I at least like the distortion specs listed for the 5000. I tend to also rely on third party reviews, like the one Singing Italian has provided, Thanks!
I also have read and watched the listed reviews Ben has referred to. Impressive.
Sure, the SNR was not posted for the 5000, for whatever reason. Certainly won't be a deal breaker for me.