It used to be that any SNR, 100dB or greater, was considered excellent. Maybe it still is, by some of us. Now the SNR spec is "marketed" to upwards of 119dB or so. The "considered" excellent nature of "greater than 100dB ", is because, at that level or higher, noise is no longer discernible. Ben is correct, in that, measurements at 1 Watt, are when the SNR is at its worst. In my experience, Outlaw strives to offer products high in audio quality, first and foremost. I currently have the 975/7075 combo, which sounds great in my system.
I don't own the 5000 (yet), but I am considering purchasing one. Waiting for the Outlaw Atmos processor to come out. Then, I'll need another four channels of amplification. I also looked at the BBB listing, and also typed up Outlaw. Interestingly enough, but not surprising, Outlaw had no complaints with a rating of A+.