i just finished setting up my aperion home theater with my 2 533pt speakers as left main and right main (each w/ built in 8in sub). but when i crank up my outlaw 970/7075, i get slight buzzing niose which sounds like its coming from my left speaker, and or my salamder av rack. you can only hear when you get right up to the speaker and when the volume and bass is increase. at first i thought the nuts in my av were rattling, then i thought it was the speaker itself, then i thought maybe it was the wooden floors, but i checked and everything seems OK. at first i thought it was just the left speaker, but the right speakers also gives a fiant buzzing (less so then the left). these 533pt have the built in 8in sub, so what is that annoying buzzing niose? is it the left speaker to close to the corner, the speaker, component rack just 8in from the left main, hardwood floor, my room itself? what can I do? i was also thinking of buying a dedicted 10in sub to help from front mains because my room is rather large and the 533pt need help. would adding a 3rd sub in system help?