Sorry for the late response; I have not looked here for a while.

I had a similiar situation recently. I went from an Onkyo PR-SC886 as a preamp to the Marantz AV7005 preamp. I have a thread on the issue here in the saloon. To summarize, I spent 20-30 hours troubleshooting, and spent several more hours on the phone with Scott and another Outlaw employee (sorry I cant think of his name right now) trying to troubleshoot the source of the buzz. Outlaw was VERY helpfull, they even sent out another unit for me, but I could noe get the buzz to go away.

I tried the 7005 receiver model, and no buzz was evident. The buzz returned when I connected the receiver to the amp (Outlaw 7700) and the buzz returned.

I ended up getting the new Marantz AV8801. I hooked it all up, and I have no issues.

While the 7005 is a nice piece of equipment, lots of people experience the ground loop while connected to an amp. While the Outlaw is a great amp, some people may experience issues (like you and I).

The 8801 is being hailed as an extremely high end piece of equipment. Those that have one RAVE about it. I would say I am happy with it, but I wouldnt say "OH MY GOD I CANT BELIEVE HOW AWESOME THIS IS".

I did not want to give up useage of my Outlaw amp, and that is why I went with paying the extra money for the 8801, instead of using the receiver model of the 7005. While it did function well and sound good, it really lacked the OOMPH that I was used to with my amp.

If you can afford it, I wiould suggest looking into the 8801.

Good Luck!
Panasonic TC-P65S1 65" Plasma HDTV, Marantz AV 8801 Preamp, Outlaw 7700 Amp, Klipsch RF7 (X-over dean G modded) RC7 (X-over Dean G modded) RS7 CDT-5800C speakers, Outlaw LFM1 EX Subwoofer, Oppo BDP-93, B & O Turntable, Toshiba HD-A2, Sony CD & DVD 400 disc jukeboxes, DirecTV HD-DVR, PS2, PS3, Wii, Harmony one remote, Monster PowerBar 1200 for the TV, sub, PS3, HD DVD and Wii, Tripp Lite Isolation Bar for the Amp, Pre-Amp and other sources.