I checked for debris in the input and looked over the board I can not see anything obviously burnt and without removing the card I can not see it very well. I contacted the seller and he is positive the channel worked before he packaged the unit. i believe him the amp was not in original packing but it was well packed. The item was shipped ups with a declared value so I have contacted ups and they have opened the claim. ....
However, despite the disappointment of the toasted channel, I was able to hook it up in my 5.1 system (that will just have to be 5.1 a bit longer) with the 975 and there is a definite improvement in all qualities of the sound. Transients are better the layers are more defined and the sound is effortless. I can say honestly there is not a single aspect of either of my Adcom amps I miss. I will be selling my 7605 immediately and as soon as this 7100 is up to par I will be selling my back up amp a gfa 7400 then I will be an adcom free home for the first time since 1989. I have owned 7 different adcom amps over the years and I sold them when i worked in an high end audio shop in the early to mid 1990s it was our entry seprates line. I write all this to say that I am very impressed at the level the Outlaw amp performs. I do not and have never thought adcom was the best amp out there but I did think they offered the best bang for the buck. I have owned 8 different brands of amplifier and had the pleasure of working with and installing some of the finest high end audio gear available. I now would recommend to a friend or family member, who is looking for a better stereo or HT to look at outlaw. I sold all my main gear several years ago and began the audio journey again in december 2011. When i started back up i had an old adcom 2 channel amp so I picked up used gear I was familiar with . That path has led me to outlaw, a brand that was not around when i was truly paying attention to value audio brands. I am impressed with the sonic properties of the 7100 and think that once I get the 7th channel working it will be a perfect match for my basement system. Thanks to outlaw for making a brand based on value and quality.
Marantz av7005, Rotel RMB 1075, Samsung 55" 6000 series tv, PSB synchrony 2, PSB C 5 stratus center, PSB image 10s rear, Velodyne DD-15, B&O RX-2 turntable, Apple TV, LG DVD blu-ray, Cisco Cable box, Adcom ACE 515, MIT terminator Bi wire speaker cables, all MIT 330 analog RCAs between amp and pre

Basement
Outlaw Model 975, Outlaw 7100, LG 55" 3d TV, Paradigm Monitor 11v3, Paradigm CC-370v3, Paradigm ADP-370v3, Paradigm PW-2200, Pioneer Elite BDP 62 3d blu ray, Cisco Cable box, Pioneer Elite CLD-59 laser disc player, Wii, VCR , Surgex SX-1115-RT, MIT cables
And more smile