Apple doesn't offer good quality... Hmm, OK then. Sounds like someone who's never designed or built anything, nor taken anything apart. Someone who doesn't know the cost of materials and machining, let alone specialized technologies to accomplish that machining.

Who cares about Chinese national corporations. We're talking about fabless manufacturing here. Anyone can design and have products built in China. I recognize a ton of crap comes from China. But honestly, people bashing don't know why.

It's not crap because it comes from China. It's crap because it's designed to be crap and CHEAP. The companies buying it to resell aren't concerned about the quality, they're concerned about the price. And it can't be made equally crap for the same price elsewhere. Even crap costs money to make. Try pricing out some of the stuff you consider garbage with the same level of quality in the US some time. I have - and know plenty of others who have also, dozens and dozens of times over the past 15 or more years.

Missiles? Seriously, who cares. That's more to do with politics than engineering. You know what though, I should just quit now. Why bother in the face of bigotry and xenophobia.