I have some things that I'd like to get resolved.

1) I have found that the audio latency is different when decoding Dolby Digital and DTS. Dolby is way longer, like 100 ms more, than DTS. So each time I play a title, I have to check if it's in DD or DTS ans then go into the menu to manually adjust the delay on my optical input. I don't know if my Blu-ray player or the 990 is to blame, but in the end, some way to customize the delay per codec would be nice. I have a 109 inches front projection screen, so any lip-sync delays are spotted right away. This is not subtle. Actually, the DD latency is so long that when I had my previous CRT TV, the audio would lag the picture even when 0 ms delay was used.

2) I use a coaxial digital input for my CD player. Often, when skiping a song (pushing "next" on my player), the 990 will drop the connection and mute. I have to cycle thru another input, then getting back to CD to have sound. This is extremely annoying.

3) When starting a CD or a digital file from my computer (both connected with digital connection) the 990 will take like one second to un-mute, so the begining of most songs is lost.

Edited by Deromax (03/24/12 04:41 PM)

" I hear no highs, I feel no lows, it sounds like crap, it must be Bose "