I agree GaryB. While I enjoy my 990/7700 combo I wish that the marketing side of Outlaw Audio had kept their mouths shut about an upcoming, updated, brand spanking new processor. The audio video market is ripe for some good sales in all areas of Home Theater AND two channel listening.
There is a High quality Home and Audio store not to far from me that is giving 20% for equipment that you want to upgrade.
They made me an offer of $400.00 for my 990 sight unseen.

I am considering the Integra...DHC 80.3/DHC 80.2. The $400.00 was based on the 80.3.
I have to do some comparisons. I know that the 80.3 has a lot of bells and whistles along with 9 channels.
That's three channels I will never use since I have a dedicated HT room and I only have the capability of using six channels b/c of speaker placement.
Again I have to rob the piggy bank and I have negotiated with my better half but I am still at this point holding back from pulling the trigger b/c of the 978s arrival.
It's not easy.
Hearing no information for months frustrates me. I want to remain loyal to the Outlaw team. They make a wonderful product and there support (Scott) is excellent but I am beginning to think that they will have to make a better offer for people like myself and I believe many others for them not to jump ship.
Price point and the bells and whistles are going to have to be substantial with today's market climate given the competition.
B&W 803D2’s HTM3S DS7's
HSU Subwoofer
Mitsubishi 6800 Projector
Da-Lite Screen,
Oppo BDP93
Comcast
PS Audio DSD
Stack Variac
Kill-O-Watt
Nakamichi cables Audio 8 cables
Air-Server
Mac-Mini