Sorry guys - life's been very wacky lately. I've been doing some travel for work (day trips to survey around 30 buildings for a large energy study plus a few out-of-town construction meetings) and keeping several other things moving at work when I'm actually at my desk. Short deadlines overlapping in lovely sorts of ways, that sort of thing. And aside from holiday odds and ends around the house, my wife ran her first half-marathon back in October, a couple more in November, and then ran the St. Jude half earlier this month. That was a good day, but left us all tired (getting around downtown to see her was tricky with 10,000 half-marathon runners and 3,000 full marathon runners). Plus my wife's dog ate a rock shortly before that, which in addition to the expense (that critter seems to know how to spend our money) meant we had a 40-pound, 11-month-old mutt puppy stuck in the house during the day for a week and a half wearing a cone that she really didn't care for. Like I said - wacky.

As for the NDA question, I will only say that I can post on forums and still honor an NDA. My silence or noisiness is not a great indicator of what I'm up to - Outlaw and OPPO both know that much. smile