A reflection should never meet your ears before the original content. This is impossible in real life. Why would you want to reproduce something impossible in real life? This is not realistic. The straight line is the closest distance from one point to another which is the main l/r speakers. A reflection is two lines in different angles which can never be faster than the straight line. So the program would never want to do this in the first place. I still see a lot of disconnect with your reasoning.

I even went back and read the quote yesterday. I'm on my iPhone but if someone else looked they would of seen it too. It was on page 5 or 6. I'm not lying.

Anyways once your statements of why these things are impossible make sense I don't really feel it's worth doing this back and forth.

It's useful because our brain calculates these reflections automatically and it adds realism. Without the reflections we just lose out on realism. That's it. You shouldn't act like having cues is the same as having realistic reflections.

You quoted one of the very few things DSX is not good at reproducing. Not many movies have the voice of god effect. I'll turn off my DSX if it's going to be going on all movie.

You sound very unintelligent to me. If you have 11 channel DSX doesnt mean you have to have 11 speakers or utilize it. I do.

If you are in a tiny closet a sounds reflection will still take longer to get to you than the source material. Same as a large room. Please use your analytical mind to tell me why the reflection should ever reach your ear before the source material.

You do have your uses though. Thanks for telling me the definition of matrixing.