I set my LCR's crossover at 80Hz. The calibration setting has so much to do with your own setup distance, room acoustics, etc. that you need a meter to set them properly. What I set my speaker's calibration at has no correlation with what your room acoustics and more important your speaker distances requires. My own settings have the FL & FR (vertical) at +7 and the center (horizontal) at +4. These three are all about 20 feet away from my listening chair. My side surrounds are much closer, just behind and above my listening spot. These are usually set at -2 for music and +3 for movies. I would be surprised that all your speakers should be set the same unless you have all your LCRs the same distance from your listening area (not typical). I believe sub setting are so much a personal preference. I tune my sub below "boom" but as close as possible. My sub happens to have it's volume at 2.5 and I set my calibration at +2. Outside of using Audyssey, you really need a Radio Shack meter to set your speakers calibration. I hope this helps some.
Marantz AV7702mkII, Outlaw 7220, ,7ea-Outlaw LCR (2ea.- L/2ea.- R/C/SR/SL),Outlaw 7125 for 4ea-Outlaw LCRv2 (Atmos ceiling),Outlaw Ultra-X12 & LFM-1EX Subwoofers,BR/DVD Oppo BDP-103,BDP-83SE, Samsung 65" OLCD, Sofabato remote - Whole house audio via two (2ea) 7125s.