Kubrickfan - I'm renting right now, and I plan on moving in less than a year so the wall mounting may be more trouble than it is worth. Once I buy a place, wall mounting definitely would be the way to go. I will post a review to the best of my abilities, keeping in mind I'll be moving from a system that contains two DCM Timerames and a KLH center up front and a set of old Mission 761's for the rear surrounds. I think the new speakers will be just a LITTLE improvement...LOL.

Gonk - I don't have a wife to satisfy yet, though the lady currently interviewing for the job calls me crazy every time I talk about home theather (she has informed me that that kind of money would buy A LOT of clothes). Anyway, I'll check out some of those. I found a pair of Lovan Affiniti 29" stands on Amazon that I like.

Can anyone comment on how important it would be for the stands to be lead shot/sand fillable with the Outlaw LCR's? I only have the 1050 right now, but eventually I'd like to upgrade to the 997 and a power amp...
Marantz Model SR5005
Outlaw Model 7125
Panasonic DMP-BD55K Blu-ray
XBox 360 Elite
3 Outlaw LCR's
2 Outlaw Bookshelf Speakers
1 Outlaw ECS-10
Salamander Synergy S40 AV Cabinet