Hi, guys. Iam using this opportunity to describe my system and to solicit advice on possible improvements to my listening room. I am remodeling my home right now, and the wife said I can do whatever I want ot the HT room. The "HT room" is simply an garage that was converted to a living room many years ago. It is basically rectangular and about 25 X 30. Mexican tile floor damped with large rugs. Basic painted sheetrock walls and ceiling.

The system is as follows:

Mits 65" WS rear projection w/ HD
Outlaw 950 pre/pro
Outlaw 770 amp
Mirage OM 5 fronts
Mirage HTD center
Mirage HTD surrounds (4)
Mirage BP400 sub
Denon DV5900 combo player (DVD, SACD, DVD-A)
Outlaw ICBM
Mits S-VHS-ET VHS
Sony DVD recorder
DISH Network HD receiver
DVDO IScan Ultra video processor
Pioneer 704 LD player
Audio Control Bijou THX Equalizer
Pronto Pro 7000 remote

I am not looking to do any component upgrades right now, but rather am interested in learning what I can do to improve my room acoustics. I am truly in the dark about this, and if there are any suggestions from anyone about things I could do (they can even be "drastic" or "dramatic," depending on if you speak "husband-speak" or "wife-speak"). If youdo have a suggestion, I would appreciate references to specific vendors. If that is not considered kosher on the board, I willbe happy to email you if you leave an email address.

Thanks for any input. BTW - remodeling is hell. Six months of dust, curtains and fast food is anticipated!

Mike
Mirage HDT Speaker System (LCR [OM-5s for L&R and HDT-F for center], SR, SL, SBR, SBL [HDT-Rs])
Dual SVS PB12-Plus Subs
Outlaw Audio Model 7900 Power Amp w/Dual Emotiva CMX-2
AudioControl BijouTM THX� Equalizer
Rega RP1 Turntable
Dual Panamax M5300-PM Power Conditioners
Dual Monster Power HTS 2500 Power Conditioners
Dual Monster Power HDP 1800 Power Conditioners
Clearplay Blu-ray Player
Motorola VIP1200 HD cable receiver
Logitech Harmony Elite Remote