I've never had a sub before and just received my B-stock LFM-1 Compact last week. Because it was a B-stock I was worried about its condition, however when I opened the box, the original box had obviously been opened, but the subwoofer looked brand new. This sub really looks great in my small 10'x10' bedroom. I really like the look of the smoked glass top. Nice deal at $349 with the free shipping.

I have the sub connected to my Outlaw RR2150 with PSB Image 2B speakers. Although the sub sounds pretty good so far, I'll hold off on being specific because I'm not sure I have the sub connected properly to the RR2150. I connected the sub to the receiver by way of the line-in connection. On the sub, I have the crossover set to "out" and the phase set to "0" and on the RR2150 I have the bass management switch on the back set to 60. Is this correct so far?

As for placement, I have it sitting along my wall, right in the middle. Should I move it to a corner?

Is there anything else I need to check? Any comments would be appreciated. ThanksI