seems like you have spend a lot of money on everything but the tv. i would not really recommened front projectors to most people, but there are a few new technologies all vying (sp?) for the "best" title. i would like to see how lcos (liquid crystal on silicon) pans out, alledgedly it is going to address most of the problems with regualr liquid crystal which is in and of itself pretty good. i have not seen any lcos sets yet or i could offer some more insight. i agree with the nice system, m&k subs are nice, and not that i want to criticize, because i dont, but there are some other subs out there that would turn yours into stands or subs for the fronts only (ht use). how do you have your 3 centers setup? how do you like your rotel processor? i am still looking for the answer to my processing desires, but things change very quickly these days with technological advances, etc.; so i am finding it hard to spend over a few grand for a processor that i know is going to be outdated much more quickly than they used to be. hopefully manufacturers will realize that times in audio have changed and there are no more times where things will be the same for 10years, so they need to make either a fully upgradeable product or ones that are inexpensive enough to replace. who wants to spend 10k on a processor every few years...? thats why companies like outlaw are nice and why i support them.