Howdy,
I just got my LFM-1 PLUS last week, let me say that Scott, Steve and the rest of the gang there at Outlaw stand behind thier product 100%
I recieved mine and it had some cosmetic issue's ...Plexiglass top had "chiped edges". I called and talked to Scott on the issue and they were on it from that moment forward. Execellent customer service smile

I have had it now for a couple of days, we discussed it and wanted to make sure I was going to be 100% satisfied with the Sub before proceeding with the swap out.

After reading many many reviews it was down between the LFM-1 P and the SVS PB12-NSD. All the articles I have read stated that it was more musical than the SVS, we enjoy listening to music and have several SACD's and DVDA's. We also love the movies and wanted something that was going to put the "WAM" in things and complete my sytem that I have been building now for 2 years.

Well let me tell ya, I have a terrible room for home theater...cathedral ceiling to the upstairs and several open rooms off the living room..approx 4100-4300 ft. The LFM-1 P is impressive.... I have it on 3 sub volume and after DVE calibration thru the 2900, my Denon 3805 is at -4.0 db(giving a 85 db level with Radio shack digital meter) and this thing will put the wam to it !!! I played Darla fro NEMO....man you would think I have bass shakers on my couch !!! My wife said "holly cow" .....U571...man lookout here....and MASTER AND COMMANDER ......well watch out on this one because you will hurt yourself if not careful !!!! I still have calibration work to do on things but I have to say the sub is very nice, and dont really think its even breaking a sweat thus far.

We have also listen to several musical peices and it is very tight bass and does not bring attention to it self at all. We just put down new Laminate flooring so I have to do some re-adjustments on the 3805 for the rest of speaker system.....little to bright at the moment, but the sub can really rattle things here. Now I dont listen to things at real high volumes but we do like to get the effect of things but man I would think you could do damage to home and self if you were to really start laying down !!

Anyway just wanted to pass along my views thus far on the LFM-1P.

We also like how it looks.....very cool, gets dusty qiuck but just take a microfiber cloth and wipe the top off and good to go.

I will let ya'll know how things are going the next couple of weeks with it.