Well built, stays mildly warm, little ventilation needed. Power - more than enough for most applications. I did use it for some M80's and it sounded ok. But when I used an ATI 1202, they came alive. It would seem the more power fed to M80's the better they sounded. But back to the 7075. As I mentioned, more than enough power for the rest of my speakers (Axiom), I do not know if the speakers, processor or amp is responsible for the following, when listening to familiar music, it is kinda neat to hear "new things". With movies, the dialogue is clear and sound effects great. My room is an odd shape, the surrounds get enough power so that I can hear them. It was not so distinct using a reciever. It is not that easy to get it shipped here (GST/PST and a fee to tell you it is "duty Free"). I know that if I got that "bug" again, this would be an easy sell - but why would I want to sell it when I could just move to another room. I am not that technical, but I am very happy with this amp that I originally used for all 7 channels, but now for five. Customer service was very good when I could not figure out the 12 v trigger and using with the Belkin PF 60. Right now, for Canadians, it is a good time to buy.