Spiker,

I have been following your other thread in the 950 forum.

To connect two amplifiers to one set of speakers you need Niles DPS-1 switcher . This will allow you to hook up two different amps to one set of speakers.

I also have my subwoofer being powered by my tube amp. I was afraid that with only 35 watts a channel, the bass would not be enough. Several people who bought the amp I bought said that the bass was really full, but since I have some VERY demanding speakers, I decided to spend the extra $30 and get a subwoofer out put on the tube amp. I am also using a switcher for that duty. I just bought one of those radio shack, $12 ones.

When I am listening to 2 channel music, I just push the A button on BOTH switchers. I am really glad that I invested in the tube amp.

I have the optical connections coming from my DVD player (Denon 1600) and my Sony Mega changer going to my Outlaw and I have the analog outputs going strait into my tube amp.

The only shortcoming I found, actually there are two, is one; To use my cd mega changer for the zone 2 out of my outlaw, I had to place two splitters, one on the left channel and one on the right channel, so that I have an analog set going to my Outlaw and one to my tube amp. I did this so I could listen to music out of the zone two, which goes throughout my entire house.

The second shortcoming is the fact that my tube amp cannot be controlled by a remote. All of my equipment is in another room. Actually, it really does not bother me, but some people may not like that they have to get up to turn the music up or down. I can control what song I am listening too, just not the volume.

Hope that helps,

If you do decide to get a tube integrated amp, I know that you will be happy. The Outlaw does a great job with 2 channel, but the tube amp does it just thant much better.

Jeff