Ok, I'm really new here for I'm sure you military guys can smell "Cash Sales" when I log on,lol.

I'm new but I have been reading this board for quite some time and I would have sworn there were a few replies to this post yet as I look at it right now there are none. Gonk, I thought you replied that you dont own the amp but you have heard good things. Anyway, I'm also considering this amp but have been looking at the 7125 due to all the write-ups and such. So if anyone can reply to Monkeypimp it would definetly help more than one. FWIW, I'm consider running this amp with either Axiom M22's or M60's in a 14x20x8 room, just trying to figure out what size speaker and amp is favored. I understand the what-if's and upgrading bug so of course a 7125 with M60's maybe the "thing" but is it really neccessary usually listen to movies no louder than -10 "reference" and bass with be provided by a SVS PCU.

MP, not trying to "jack" your post but would really like to see some type of input, unless that is there arent alot of members owning this amp....which may be telling us something.
OOH-RAH!!!! It's a Marine thing