Jeff,

I too was very concerned about how they would match up. Of course I already had the Energy speakers when I upgraded to the Martin Logan speakers. One would think that a planer speaker and a tweeter center channel would not go well together.

I was very surprised to find out how well they actually sound together! I have no dought that the ML cinema or theater would sound much better, but for now I am totally impressed.

I guess I was not totally suprised when listened to my setup for the first time with the ML's. I have a friend who turned me onto ML and he had the Connesuer setup from Energy. He had a pair of SL3's matched up with the AC300 center and it really sounded good together! He had a home theater meet and had several people come over and they too were very concerned about that very same point. After the demo, everyone said that they were surprised as to how well the center channel blended with the main speakers.

I am not living in a dream, I know that a full ML setup would sound different than what I am running now. But as far as it sounds now, I am quite pleased. I don't have this terrible desire to go out and replace the rest of my Veritas speakers.

Thanks for the comments,

Jeff Aguilar