Based on the information available at the BA web site, and your post of April 17, 2007 , if you’re going to stay with those speakers for a good while to come, I’d opt for the 7125. If the BA information is to be believed, your mains are quite efficient with a sensitivity rating of 93dB. While the 130x’s are 3dB less sensitive, they are still considered to have very decent sensitivity. Your system running at 12-25 watts would sound as loud as mine running at 100 watts, which gives you more dynamic headroom at 125wpc than I have at 200wpc. Also, because you are allowing a subwoofer to handle the most power-hungry bass duties, you don’t need to push as hard in the amplifier sections.

So try the 7125 in 5.1 first. If you are satisfied with the potential cracks in the walls, the shattered glass and certainly the ringing ears that might result at 125+wpc, then expand to 7.1. If you decide that you really need cone-tearing, coil-meltdown capability, then send the 7125 back before buying two more 130x’s and get the 200wpc capacity (for which you appear to have a hard time letting go). wink