When I test my system ungrounded the hum through my speakers is pretty quiet. That is when I noticed that the hum would disappear after about 20 minutes. But when it is grounded, the hum does not go away.
Here is the progress I have made.

Since I need a safety ground, I decided to ground this outlet to a 6' grounding rod outside my house. Testing the system here, the hum and noise comming through the speakers has decreased even more. After I did that, I have managed to get the hum considerably better by removing my TV cable, which initially did not help. So I am now left with a quiet hum with some static noise through my speakers. I still get the "meow" hiss when powering down. I too have called Outlaw on Friday with no return call as of yet.

I was told that Furman products are to help ground loop noise. I'm going to call them on Monday to confirm this with Furman.

I too have noticed an improvement from the 7125 to the 7700. My Paradigm 100's love the extra power, giving me even better sound. I hear more detailed sounds on some movie clips I have watched. (this is why I am trying so hard to get the 7700 to work)

My next quest is to try balanced interconnects. Has anyone tried this and noticed any improvements?