Baseball Nut,
I use KnuKonceptz products in most of my HTs. I believe they offer a great product for the price. I am now using their eKs line in two systems. I did have one RCA interconnect end go bad and they replaced it immediately for free. Their Karma and Kasa speaker wires are very nice and attractive but can get expensive for long runs. The silver plating on the Kasa may be appreciated by some but is hardly necessary. The Karma's twisted arrangement mimics another high end wire company's design at a fraction of the cost. An inexpensive 12ga wire I have used and prefer, because it is very flexible and comes in a large spool, is made by Dayton Audio and sold by Parts Express - http://www.parts-express.com/wizards/searchResults.cfm?srchExt=CAT&srchCat=374. 12ga is most useful for those long rear speaker runs and buying a large spool allows for custom cut lenghts. I highly recommend using a component sized power conditioner. The APC H15 is a great product and can be had for under 100 shipped when on sale. I have both the older H10 (too many LEDs!) and the newer H15. I too credit mine for extending the life of my rear projector bulb.