I had taken a good year to deceide want amplifer and processor to purchase, from Outlaw, Emotiva, and Rotel.
I am not the kind of guy who understands a lot of the technical jargon hence I had to look up some of the bigger words.
Putting it all togather took some time but looking at and comparing different specifications from three companies put me in the realm of understanding. I think.
I liked the Rotel at first. Sound, performance and style. Then I looked into Emotiva and I was unable to hear or see it in person but read from other Forums on the internet about this product and it came away with good reviews.
One thing I noticed about the reviews on the Emotiva was that another company name always poped up. Outlaw. So I looked into it.
I have to confess that for the last eight to ten years my friend and I visit the Home Theater Shows...from New York to L.A. Outlaw always had impressive demostrations.
So it was pretty easy and more enjoyable to read information from Outlaw regarding the 990/7700.
In the end with reading, and especially reading from this forum and paying attention to Gonk who is on this forum frequently I deceided to go with the Outlaw and I have not regreted the purchase.
When I was sure about something or did not understand the total operation of the 990 I called Steve and that was that.

If it is the money that you are thinking about well you get what you pay for. With Outlaw you are ahead of the game.

Hope that this story helps you make a decession that does not have you wondering if you made a good purchase.
If you do buy the Outlaw.....ENJOY!!!!
B&W 803D2’s HTM3S DS7's
HSU Subwoofer
Mitsubishi 6800 Projector
Da-Lite Screen,
Oppo BDP93
Comcast
PS Audio DSD
Stack Variac
Kill-O-Watt
Nakamichi cables Audio 8 cables
Air-Server