I would think the new 7100/950 combo would be a good fit for Klipsch because they don't require much power. Many Klipsch owners like Outlaw.

I have Klipsch Cornwalls (96db/watt/m) and the Outlaw 1050 and I think there are several other Klipsch owners that have the 1050 as well. Outlaw has been a popular brand on the Klipsch forum. My 1050 is plenty of power but the 950/7100 is tempting for more updated features and the move to separates.

Few Klipsch owners seem to want much power. For 2-channel audio many prefer 3 watt SET or ~30w vintage modified tube amps.

Cornwalls cost around $800 on ebay and many prefer them (and the bigger heritage models) to the new reference line. Others like the RF7's better.

The Cornwalls are very revealing and good source material, playback and amplification is needed. For HT I think they provide a big sound stage with great dynamics just not found in the other brands I've heard at stores.

For music I'm finding the best sound requires careful selection of components upstream or the sound can be bright and harsh.

My plan for the Cornwalls is:
* HT: Outlaw 7100/950

2-channel:
*TT: Music Hall MM5 or Linn LP12
*CD: Rega Planet
*amp: ST-70 Curcio mod
*pre: Cary slp-70