Heretical as it may seem to a lot of people today, any of the HT stuff made by Outlaw, or for that matter alomst everybody else on the market, is grossly overpowered for horn speakers. If a Klipsch or any other speaker (try a Lowther) has a sensitivity rating of 100 dB, that means that with ONE WATT input, in nearfield conditions (i.e., ignoring room effects), the sound level at one meter from the front of the speaker will be 100 dB, which is about the level of sound made by a symphony orchestra playing a fortissimo passage, measured at the conductor's position. That level of sound, sustained for two hours, will result in hearing damage according to the Occupational Safety and Health Administration. I've taken my RS sound level meter to live concerts and believe me, 90 dB is about the loudest sustained sound level one hears where I can afford to sit. (In Beethoven anyway; Mahler sometimes gets louder.) Your Klipsch speakers need 100 milliwatts for that. And yet people worry about the difference between 65 and 100 watts. Such a difference, expressed in sound levels, is flat-down inaudible.