Quote:
Originally posted by gonk:
Quote:
Eh, bad example. I didn't call Scott or anyone at Outlaw any names nor was I out of line for being upset about a product that doesn't work. I had high expectations for Outlaw thats all.
Being upset is justified. I never questioned that, doubly so because we all hold Outlaw to high expectations. You did refrain from calling anyone names, but as I said before your tone did get a bit closer to the edge than the saloon typically experiences.
Quote:
Well the original unit didnt do that for the time that it did work. I'll try a different video source and see if its the same. The interference looks like digital snow in horizontal lines. It only does this when you are making a selection on the screen.
Let us know what you find...
You left my quoted text out of how your example was out of scope wink :p Eh, my tone was fine man trust me if you had all these hassles you would be a bit peeved too my friend! I don't want to get off on you wrong Gonk. You seem like a cool resourceful guy. I just want you to think of this from all aspects and that why would I go through all this to post my story if none were true ? I had a few people and friends I told this story to and all their reactions were about the same .. " mad "

Anyways thanks for the tips, I tried out your frequency cd and it sounds awesome on my Servo 15 .. Watching the woofer extended out and having my living room shaking was fun. The girlfriend didn't find it so exciting that the China in the cabinet was rattling however laugh