Let me start off by saying, Thank you Outlaw Audio for swapping my Unit out for a new one. For those that are lost as to what happened
at this point, I ordered a slew of Outlaw Equipment. The readers digest of it is, it worked for 2 or 3 days and stopped outputting Audio. Had the unit swapped by The Outlaws for another and right out of the Box it had no Video. The unit was replaced again with a Brand new A-stock and it works great. It does have some interference in the 'Menu' portion but watching TV or any other Video source does not. Not sure if this is normal?

Anyways...

The Bad / Ugly
Let me start off by saying, I have thought about this post for a Week now. What I'm about to say could be considered detrimental to Outlaw Audio.
But that’s not the way I feel about this section. And, more then likely will be deleted after review by the Moderators.
So, on to the rest of my story;
Upon my second failure I ranted on this board asking if Outlaw really tested this unit before shipping etc. Scott, the moderator of this forum posted, told me to give'em a call on Monday. I said to myself GREAT! We'll get this rectified and I'll be watching TV in no time flat. I give Scott a call Monday we exchange greetings and the first thing out of his mouth wasn't "Hey were sorry you received two bad units in a row etc" Oh no, ... I felt 14 years old I was getting reprimanded for my Attitude and Language on the Forum. I am sitting here listening to this guy actually getting upset with ME, a paying
customer. Not some guy that just subscribed to the Saloon. A guy that has purchased thousands of Dollars worth of Audio Equipment from this company. I was dumbfounded, I didn't know what to say. This guy had the audacity to really lecture an upset customer about "Attitude and Language". If I recall correctly customers
pay Wages, not companies. Secondly the customer is always right. I didn’t' feel this way with Scott on the phone, maybe I'm wrong, maybe I'm overreacting, but I have seriously thought about this for awhile and I'm still upset with the way I was treated. I should be able to say whatever I want about a product after all I did buy it, no? I was given the example "What if a 5 year old was on our forum reading what you typed" I thought to myself, we are all adults here
and a 5 year old isn't going to be on this Forum or Website for that matter purchasing or discussing equipment.

I'll wrap this up by saying again Thank you for swapping my Unit .. Thanks but no thanks, if this is the way I'll be treated again in the future.