Outlaw Audio home shop products hideout news support about
Topic Options
#68117 - 06/07/08 04:21 PM Paging Scott!
Outlawnut Offline
Gunslinger

Loc: Miami, Florida
Could you post up what the latest firmware fix addresses in this build ? I am curious to see if the problem with Bypass - Small / Large speaker has been fixed. I'm sure a lot of other people are curious as well..

thanks!
laugh

#68118 - 06/07/08 04:32 PM Re: Paging Scott!
gonk Offline
Desperado

Loc: Memphis, TN USA
An official fix list would be nice, but in the meanwhile the following comment in the original firmware announcement:
Quote:
While we know this has been a long time coming, we were able to correct the bass management and LFE issues that have been described here in the Saloon.
...led me to believe that both the bypass bass management and the LFE crossover issues were addressed by the firmware. For what it's worth while we wait for the official list...

#68119 - 06/07/08 04:39 PM Re: Paging Scott!
Outlawnut Offline
Gunslinger

Loc: Miami, Florida
Quote:
Originally posted by gonk:
An official fix list would be nice, but in the meanwhile the following comment in the original firmware announcement:
Quote:
While we know this has been a long time coming, we were able to correct the bass management and LFE issues that have been described here in the Saloon.
...led me to believe that both the bypass bass management and the LFE crossover issues were addressed by the firmware. For what it's worth while we wait for the official list...
Ah I must have read over it.. Still would be nice to see what they fixed. I don't know why its no listed on the Firmware download page confused

#68120 - 06/08/08 12:12 AM Re: Paging Scott!
Scott Offline
Desperado

Hello All,

This firmware update addresses the LFE issue and the "stereo bypass" bass management issues that were discussed here in the Saloon. No other changes were made.

Scott

Who's Online
0 registered (), 317 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
caffeinated, WooWho, Ali, garyedward, jamescuz
8713 Registered Users
Top Posters (30 Days)
M.Yu 1
Forum Stats
8,713 Registered Members
88 Forums
11,328 Topics
98,694 Posts

Most users ever online: 542 @ 06/25/24 03:13 AM