The last flick I have seen in theaters was Episode III. Theaters are WAY to loud for my tastes and the treble is always extremely harsh. I find my self whincing or wanting to cover my ears most of the time.

I also seem to always get the kid behind me that wants to kick the back of my seat the entire film, and the guy who is 8' tall stiing in front of me.

I used to feel like I was missing the "experience" of a movie theater at home even when my audio was excellent. However, since I got the 92" widescreen and Infocus SP4805 a couple years ago (a suggestion of my wife, believe it or not), I feel MY theater experience is complete.

I also like the fact that I can buy the same size box of candy you get at the movies at Walmart for 88 cents. I figure I pay an average of $8 per DVD I buy and another $2 for the snacks/drinks my wife and I consume during a film. Considering it is at least $25 for us to go to a movie anymore, I'm saving $17 per movie watched at home. I own over 1600 movies. 1600 x $17 = $27,200 I have saved. Man, I'm going to have to show the wife that figure...maybe I should buy more gear with all the money I have saved laugh !

It will take an extremely incredible movie to get me back into a theater again.

...Man, I have been windy lately. Maybe I need to get out more wink