I agree with you, Sanjay. I suspect the PS3 has provided enough inertia to get HDMI 1.3 components ready for the player side fairly quickly (at least ready enough to be shipping in hardware in the next six months, although I doubt we'll see HDMI 1.3 even on the player side much before the PS3 hits in November), but to integrate it into receivers and processors is likely to take longer. If I had to guess, I'd say early 2007 at the soonest for the big guns (Sony, Panasonic, Pioneer, Denon) and mid-2007 or past that for smaller manufacturers like Outlaw, Rotel, and the like. After all, the spec isn't technically out yet - and once it is, it'll take time to get the chips hammered out so they can then be integrated into new designs, plus time to get decoders for the new formats working on receivers and processors (DD+ may have a head start in that regard thanks to the HD-DVD and Blu-ray players that are already doing that decoding, but even on those we haven't seen a surround-capable TrueHD decoder show up on store shelves yet).