I'm looking at completely redoing my theatre room and have a few questions. Hopefully someone can assist me.

First off, I currently own an HK AVR-430 and need to trash it. Seems to have that annoying shut-off whenever it feels like it problem. Not really my reason for redoing things but it's a good excuse. Anyway, I was originally going to move to a Denon 4806 then started doing some research and stumbled upon Outlaw Audio. Read some reviews, this forum, etc etc and I'm quite happy with what Outlaw has to offer (at least from the reading). Anyway, I have a choice I need to make. I am looking at the 990 for my PRE/PRO but for an amp I am tossed up as to whether I go with 7 x 2200 monoblocks or a single 7700. Obviously there is a difference so I am wondering what the difference in performance and quality would be. Price difference is pretty much negligable between the two options and it's more quality that I'm interested in. As well, I am wondering if anyone has had these units powering Definitive BP-2006's and BP12X's. As well any experinces with the LFM-1 subs as I'm looking at getting a pair of them as well.

The last question is does the 990 upconvert all signals to the DVI output? I know that composite and s-video can be viewed through the component output but can;t find anything saying as to whether or not compsite, s-video, and component can be viewed through the DVI output.

Hopefully some of you have answers to my questions.

Thanks very much in adavnce.

Nyles