First off hello all. Brand new 990 owner - had the pleasure of completing wiring last night and doing the initial run. Very impressed thus far, but have a few initial questions.

Config:
Outlaw 990
2x QSC 1450
3x Crown 202b
2x Axiom M60 (Main)
1x Axiom VP150 (Center)
4x Axiom M22 (Surrounds)
2x 15" Dayton Titanic MK III (Subs)
2x Buttkicker LFE (stage)

All interconnects are balanced and the connection to dvd player was the digital coax.

Question 1:
During initial setup the 990 noted that the subwoofer is disconnected and set it to off. The subwoofer was on and working but there is no crossover external from the 990. I manually turned it on and set bass mgmt to L/R+LFE. Is there a reason the subs where not detected?

Question 2:
Everything seems to work fantastic for the few scenes I had time to test, but using the THX calibration section of the 'star wars 2' disc when it plays white noise from either l/r it comes out of both main speakers at the same time. The display on the 990 is 'prologic II' when that test is taking place. Any thoughts?

Question 3:
I have to aura pros in my front row seats I would like to power of a small Adcom 535 which only has unbalanced inputs. Any thoughts on how I might connect that into my sub output on the 990 which currently is running a QSC via balanced?

Thanks for any ideas you might have on the above questions. I look forward to helping you out in turn.

-Rob