Outlaw Audio home shop products hideout news support about
Topic Options
#58703 - 03/21/06 08:18 PM 2ND ZONE OUTPUT
Randomcreek Offline
Gunslinger

Loc: PA, USA
Is there a way to have the 2nd zone output to automatically match the main input? This sure would be nice. It appears now that you need to set the input separately from the main input. Which is fine if you want the output to always be different, but what if you want it to always be the same as the main room ? Now you need to change both every time you change sources. I had a sony ES that allowed you to select option to set the second zone to "source" which meant that it would alway match what was selected for the main zone. Any possibility that this could be added with a firmware update? It's important to me as my set up is a "media room" with both front projection and CRT displays and it sure woudld be convenient to just change the main source input each time and cover both outputs.
-Don

#58704 - 03/21/06 09:35 PM Re: 2ND ZONE OUTPUT
gonk Offline
Desperado

Loc: Memphis, TN USA
The two zones are controlled completely independently, with no way to link the two. This could be a firmware change perhaps. I'm guessing the Video1 or tape loop output wouldn't work due to volume control concerns? Could splitting the main pre-amp output work?

Who's Online
0 registered (), 356 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
jamescuz, Zilla8d3, waferman, picnicjc, Hedoboy
8709 Registered Users
Top Posters (30 Days)
Forum Stats
8,709 Registered Members
88 Forums
11,327 Topics
98,693 Posts

Most users ever online: 476 @ 12/28/22 08:54 PM