Outlaw Audio home shop products hideout news support about
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#57946 - 02/24/06 06:53 PM Re: Can I use Balanced and Un-Balanced at the same time, on the same output channel?
gonk Offline
Desperado

Loc: Memphis, TN USA
obie, I was wondering how he had the bass management set when using the l/r outputs - wouldn't want to be starving them with the crossover. I was also wondering if he could set the mains small, run the balanced sub out to the main sub (which has balanced in), and run the two unbalanced sub outs to the RS1K's.

#57947 - 02/24/06 07:59 PM Re: Can I use Balanced and Un-Balanced at the same time, on the same output channel?
obie_fl Offline
Gunslinger

I've used the sub channel (mains small) to power the built-in woofs but it doesn't work so well. As MLS has often said the RS1K powered woofer is not a subwoofer. I want to keep the LFE stuff out of those woofers. I'm guessing from what jester has said even if you could hook up all three sub outputs the two unbalanced sub outs would go dead as soon as you hooked up the balanced sub. Would be nice to know for sure though.

What would be really cool is if the three sub outputs could be independently assignable. My problem is I want Lexicon/Meridian/Tact functions at Outlaw prices.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Who's Online
0 registered (), 251 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
jamescuz, Zilla8d3, waferman, picnicjc, Hedoboy
8709 Registered Users
Top Posters (30 Days)
Forum Stats
8,709 Registered Members
88 Forums
11,327 Topics
98,693 Posts

Most users ever online: 476 @ 12/28/22 08:54 PM