Outlaw Audio home shop products hideout news support about
Topic Options
#56595 - 12/03/05 10:29 AM cant get the lip synch to work
gammonall Offline
Gunslinger

Loc: Windsor, Ca.
The 990 has, for whatever reason, developed a issue with the lip synch. I have read the manual multiple time but cannot get the feature to work with the remote or on the unit itself. Manual indicates that the adjustment should show on the monitor when attempting to synch but I am not able to do so. Monitor shows all other operating features but there is no evidence that the lip synch works at all and the delay is quite noticable. Thoughts?

#56596 - 12/03/05 12:35 PM Re: cant get the lip synch to work
gonk Offline
Desperado

Loc: Memphis, TN USA
Lip sync can be adjusted two ways. One is to go to the specific input's setup screen in the menu and adjust it, and the other is to use the SYNC button on the remote. The first requires only that you not be using the DVI video output (all other monitor outputs will have the menu either overlaid onto or displayed in place of the source video), but the second requires that you be using a source that is s-video or composite so that the sync setting can be overlaid onto the video. Does that help?

#56597 - 12/03/05 01:36 PM Re: cant get the lip synch to work
SRW1000 Offline
Gunslinger

Loc: Wisconsin
I was also having a problem with lip sync, and using the sync button only made the problem worse.

I reset the 990, and that solved the problem. I should have tried just unplugging it first, because that may have also solved the problem.

Scott

Who's Online
0 registered (), 166 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
REP, caffeinated, WooWho, Ali, garyedward
8714 Registered Users
Top Posters (30 Days)
butchgo 1
Veeper 1
Forum Stats
8,714 Registered Members
88 Forums
11,330 Topics
98,700 Posts