JT Clark-

If I have something, I probably would have told you already, man.

Actually it is just smart shopping. You can get very high powered car audio equipment in car parts shops for a mere fraction of what the thieving audio retailers would charge and that goes for both home and car audio retailers. Car audio has a different market dynamic than home audio because you can get off-brands for very low prices at non-traditional outlets like car parts stores. Ignoring this or pretending it is a bad idea is just acting the fool. Amplifiers are devices or circuits that increase the amplitude of the signal fed into them. The plain fact of the matter, is that the aim of every high fidelity amplifier designer is to create a product that has no effect whatsoever on the signal fed into it, other than to increase its amplitude and prepare it to be sent to a speaker.

Right now, I am seeking a cost effective solutions. I think the power input can be modified to accept AC power from wall outlet directly, but I am not sure if this can be done. Any experienced electricians around here know how to do this?

Tekdredger-

Thanks for the link!!