If it's for HD-DVD or Blu-Ray, you'll be hard pressed to find anything today that could be expected to support it (the Anthem D2 and the hardware updates for the D1 and AVM-30 might since they'll have HDMI 1.1 support, but I'm not even sure for them).

One question that I would still ask about WMAPro (since it's tied to HD-DVD and Blu-Ray) is how the source is handling output of the signal - the best indications I've been able to find for DTS-HD, Dolby Digital Plus, and Dolby TrueHD are that those will be decoded inside the transport from the original digital bitstream to either a digital PCM signal that is fed to the HDMI output or a multichannel analog output (7.1) for the vast majority of users relying on today's receivers and processors. Unless something changes (which is always possible), the original bitstreams for DTS-HD, DD+, and Dolby TrueHD will not be allowed to leave the transport through any interface. Will WMAPro likewise be converted from a bitstream to PCM before hitting the HDMI output? If so, will that PCM also be available at coaxial and optical outputs?