Thanks, Bill B., and gonk!

I hadn't realized that the cheap $75 OFA remote I picked up wouldn't let me program a command on the device selection buttons. Though, as Bill B. notes, the assignment of a "PREIN" button in each device page on the remote will work on my OFA (except that I'll have to steal an existing hard button, there being no soft ones).

I think I'll use Bill B.'s suggestion for the existing remote (and add a TV "FixME" option on one of the macro keys -- I can't disable the TV OTA tuner as an input (ARGH!), even though I can disable all but the component video input. I will plan to get a better remote in the future: I don't like leaving functionality off a universal remote and having to resort to finding the original when I want to do something rare -- soft buttons on an alternate device page are ideal for this.

At least with the existing remote, I can program the macro keys for "FixTV" operation, "TV speakers", and "Main Speakers" selections -- there are times when I just want two channel output to the TV speakers instead of firing up all speakers and sub (even though they sit in standby, with their amps always on -- the 990 is dead silent :-) when muted).

Thanks, again!